- #Product Description#
Fish Cuisine uses only the finest ingredients, Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependent on the "Catch of the Day”.
- 80% fish content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Super foods; Spirulina and Green Lipped Mussel
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Low carbohydrate/sugar content
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten, White Potato
- Freshly prepared Fish of human grade quality
- Salmon and Herring providing Omega 3 & 6
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Herring 21.5%, Sweet Potato 13%, Dried Fish(including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice andPollock)8%, Dried Salmon 8%, Freshly Prepared Trout 6%,White fish 6%, Salmon Oil6%, Pea Fibre, Salmon Stock1.5%, Lucerne, Chickpea, Coconut Oil 0.5%,Spinach,Carrot, Apple, Green Lipped Mussel 0.1%, Spirulina0.1%,Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Aniseed &Fenugreek,Seaweed, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Thyme,
Crude Protein: 39%,Crude Oils and Fats: 17%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash:11.5%, Moisture: 8%,Omega 6: 2%, Omega 3: 3.1%, Calcium: 2.1%, Phosphorus: 1.5%.
Fructooligosaccharides(461 mg/kg), Glucosamine (341 mg/kg), MSM (341 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate(240 mg/kg), Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (ascholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU/kg.Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols.Contains no added synthetic antioxidants.