- #Product Description#
Eden Cat Food Original Cuisine 85/15 Dry Food
Original Cuisine uses only the finest ingredients, freshly prepared English free run Chicken, Scottish Salmon, North Atlantic Herring, Traditionally reared Suffolk Duck and Whole Egg. High levels of Taurine essential for your cat's health. The recipe is based on the Ancestral diet of your cat with a high content of quality animal protein aligned to a cats natural food intake.
- 85% Chicken, Salmon, Herring and Duck
- 15% Fruit, Vegetables, Vitamins and Herbs
- 0% Grain (No Wheat, Maize, Rice, Corn or Beet Pulp)
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Freshly prepared meats are prepared to an equivalent human food grade standard
- Salmon and Herring packed with Omega 3
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
Composition of Eden Cat Food Original Cuisine 85/15 Dry Food
Chicken, 23% (fromDried Chicken), Chicken 19%, Salmon 15%, Herring 12% (from Dried Herring),Potato 11%, Chicken Fat 6%, Duck 4% (from Dried Duck), Whole Egg 2% (from DriedEgg), Chicken Gravy 2%, White Fish 2%, Lucerne, Minerals, Vitamins, Pea Fibre,Carrot, Spinach, Apple, Seaweed, Rosehips, Camomile, Burdock Root, Aniseed& Fenugreek, Cranberries, Fructooligosaccharides (460mg/kg), Glucosamine(340mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (340mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (240mg/kg),Oregano, Marjoram, Sage, Parsley, Thyme (*fit for human consumption, but notintended for human use for commercial reasons).
Crude Protein: 43%,Crude Oil and Fats: 23%, Crude Fibres: 2%, Crude Ash: 10.5%, Moisture: 7%,Omega 6: 4.19%, Omega 3: 1.02%.
Vitamin A (as retinylacetate) 24,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E(as alpha tocopherol acetate) 600 mg/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins andoils, including high levels of mixed-tocopherols which act as naturalantioxidants. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants.
Ferrous Chelate ofAmino Acids Hydrate 440 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 44 mg/kg,Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 175 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino AcidsHydrate 580 mg/kg, Potassium Iodide 1 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM1-3060 125 mg/kg; Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 105mg/kg, DL-Methonine 2000mg/kg,Taurine 1900mg/kg.